Our Home-Studio is in Pondicherry a former French colony located on the east coast of India. This little independent state which combines city, beach and nature is a perfect place to relax, change your ideas and find inspiration. It's relatively small size would enable you to escape the stress of big cities and be relatively close to them at the same time. Being the Birth place of the Shri Aurobindo Ashram and Auroville as well as a huge Cultural mix of people, languages and food; the area attracts more and more people from around the world each year.
We Recruit and Coordinate Artists, Technicians, and Equipment to provide you with custom services for all your Performance, Production and Learning needs. As a gesture of our dedication and good faith, we are willing not to charge our first performance..
Every Saturday we host Jam Sessions and Workshops to be able to share experiences, learn from one another or even have a chat around a hot cup of coffee. We like working with different setups whether Instrumental, Hardware or Software and anyone is welcome to join.
Some of the Gear we use:
- Mac Book Pro with softwares: Ableton Live , Logic and Reason as well as various plugins and basic editing tools.
- Monitors: KRK Rokit 6 Studio monitors
- Sound: Behringer Xenyx X1204 USB Mixer and Focusrite Scarlette 18i8 Audio Interface
- Synthesizers: in addition to all our software synthesisers, we have a Korg Electribe Emx1 Synth and Workstation.
- Instruments: Roland V TD-3 electronic Drumkit, Elypse electric Bass, Custom made electric guitare with Alnico Pro II pickups and a couple of acoustic guitars: Guild, Fender …
- Microphones: 3 Condenser microphones (Sure SV100, Shure PG57)
- Midi Controllers: Novation Remote SL 25, Behringer FCB1010, Akai LPD8 drum pads